Explore Durres through a Different Lens
The port city of Durres is a beautiful place to visit if youre looking for a quiet ambiance. The city is popular for its massive Roman amphitheater and a mosaic-covered church built in the 9th- century. From the broad beach to a visit to the archeological museum, the list of places to visit on this Free Durres walking tour is endless. If you’re looking for a city that’s super welcoming to its visitors then you would love Durres.
This Free Durres Walking Tour will expose you to the rich history of this city and the beautiful architecture that dots its landscape. The most remarkable point to visit is the Roman amphitheater and the beautiful beaches like the Vollga beach. This Free Durres original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of the city as our tour guides thrill you with the history of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city of Durres.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Traveling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Durres Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.