Product DescriptionLooking for something different to do in Naples? Museums of curiosities can be found. There is a calm coast. Streets are built on top of ancient aqueducts. There’s also a lot more to eat than pizza. Welcome to our alternative Naples street art tour! In the Mediterranean, Naples is a famous cruise port location. But did you guys know that Naples is home to numerous of Americans? Because of its harsh initial impression, Naples is characterized as a “Lovely lady with dirty feet.” However, if you look in the right places, this city is vibrant and full of fascinating stories to tell.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Piazza Municipi is the starting point. If you want to get a true sense of Naples, you must wander through the vibrant and dazzling streets and cross the Neapolitans who live in the Spanish areas. Frescoes that colour it, including some of Maradona’s most renowned, get you curious about its past and more! The journey concludes in Piazza Plebiscito, through Via Toledo, Galleria Umberto I, and a stop at the old Gambrinus café for a wonderful Neapolitan coffee.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover Naples as a historic, genuine, and magnificent city.
- Get a chance to explore the Pignasecca market which offers traditional street food.
- Immerse yourself with beautiful street murals and masterpieces found in the Spanish Quarters
Description:We’ll start our journey in the Spanish Quarter by walking down Toledo Street, one of Naples’ most famous streets, which was created by the Spanish. We will take you to the most fascinating streets and historic structures. When we go to the neighborhood, we’ll let you know if there’s any religious imagery on the buildings’ exteriors. We’ll walk to the top of the neighborhood to witness all of the Neapolitan street art masterpieces. There are some interesting murals and artworks to capture. We’ll discuss about the major churches and palaces as we walk. We’ll take you to the historic stores where generations of craftspeople have labored. You will be immersed in the heart of Naples, a place where everyone, even those with challenges, lives joyfully. We’ll see some of the neighborhood’s most exquisite street art, as well as a lot of graffiti, religious imagery, Maradona, and the important Neapolitan landmarks.
What’s included & not included:✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting PointVia Duomo, 147, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.