Try out the Alberobello Free Alternative Street Art Tour if you’re searching for something a little different. Discover some amazing street and urban art, as well as some unique ways of unconventional lifestyle and initiatives that most visitors would never get the opportunity to see. Navigate your way around the city and discover the top restaurants, pubs, clubs, and venues, according to us.
The Alberobello Free Alternative Street Art Tour will begin in the city’s center, but will swiftly depart for areas off the beaten path and locations that most travelers overlook. We’ll talk about contemporary street and urban art, as well as Alberobello’s burgeoning unconventional subculture. While your skilled and fun guide exhibits the uniqueness, mingle with other travelers. Depending on the guide, the demands of the party, and the weather on the day, our tours may take one of numerous routes through the city.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Alberobello’s paintings add a new dimension to this once-industrial area. Understand the tales behind them and get a sense of what society is like now in this lively metropolis.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- In Alberobello, have a look at the massive pieces of stunning street art.
- Discover about the tales and inspirations behind each painting from your local guide.
Explore the murals and learn about the narratives and inspirations that inspired them. Understand how these one-of-a-kind works of art are contributing to the city’s enrichment from your fun and knowledgeable local guide.
In the heart of Alberobello, see ten of the city’s most important murals. On a guided tour of the multicultural districts in the city, you’ll learn about Alberobello’s street art community.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Largo Martellotta, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
Only guests who have booked can leave a review.