Street art is a growingly popular and widely embraced activity used to beautify structures, surfaces, and public spaces in small and major cities worldwide.
Originally an illegal form of art, it has gained increasing recognition over time, allowing many contemporary artists to exhibit their artistic skills while also contributing to the beautification of the metropolis.
Having said that, if you’ve arrived to this page, it’s most likely because you want to learn more about what Bari has to offer street art enthusiasts; rest assured, you’ve arrived at the right place at the right time.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
This Bari Free Alternative Street Art Tour will bring Bari’s street art to life. Witness some beautiful street art that adorns the city’s streets, learn about the tales behind it, and get a sense of what modern society in this dynamic city is like today.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- In Bari, marvel at massive works of stunning street art.
- With the help of a local guide, discover hidden gems in the bustling metropolis.
- Discover a part of Bari that few visitors get to experience.
Discover how the incredible city of Bari is brimming with magnificent and one-of-a-kind murals. This metropolitan art and culture tour will show you the amazing street art pieces that can be found throughout Bari, as well as information about their evolution and the individuals who created them.
During the 3.5-hour trip, you’ll view works by well-known street artists as well as some lesser-known, one-of-a-kind items. Discover about the tales and inspirations behind each work, as well as how Bari’s art scene evolved.
You will not only view iconic street art installations, but you will also understand about current Bari, including its nightlife and vibrant culture. One of Bari’s most appealing aspects is its youthful vibrancy, which you should take advantage of during your visit.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza dell’Odegitria, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.