We feel that you deserve the maximum possible travel experience, which is why we offer the Bergamo Free Alternative Street Art Tour. All of our tour guides are eager to share their enthusiasm, knowledge, and love for their city with you. We strive to be approachable, knowledgeable, useful, and entertaining. We adore this city and can’t wait to bring you what makes it so special! Similarly, as a tour company, we’re continually expanding to guarantee that you get the finest possible experience in every location you visit with us. Whether you’re young or old, a seasoned traveller or a first-time visitor, we’d love to have you join us and experience everything the city has to offer! We’re excited to show you around!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Witness a diverse, ever-changing mix of graffiti art by the world’s top street artists. This is a chance to meet the people and discover the stories about the neighbourhood’s history of public art.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover the world of street art in Bergamo.
- Look around the public gallery.
- Learn about the history and culture of the area.
Explore Bergamo’s vibrant cultural center, which is brimming with amazing street art and graffiti.
With a professional guide, discover about the tales behind the paintings, artists, and what motivated them as you explore this region filled of murals, art, and graffiti. Witness first-hand how graffiti art is altering people’s perceptions in these areas.
Bergamo not only has a fascinating and complicated history, but it also has a thriving hidden local scene that portrays Bergamo culture as much more! The Bergamo Free Alternative Street Art Tour is for you if you’re seeking for something unusual from your typical tour. We delve into the rave scene, which only a native would be able to show you.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Pzza Duomo, 5, 2419 Bergamo BG, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.