Bologna, Italy, welcomes you! We’re excited to share the culture and heritage of this amazing town with you. Join us on the Original Bologna Free Alternative Street Art Tour as we explore the ancient alleys of Bologna! Join our Original Bologna Free Alternative Street Art Tour if unconventional society and the city’s underworld are more your style. Join us on one of our Alternative Free Bologna tours to discover the city’s hidden treasures.
Visitors will have the opportunity to view some amazing street art created by local and international artists. The free excursions cover subculture, art, cuisine, fashion, and leisure, among other topics. Our tours will take you to many different neighborhoods and visit sections of the city that many visitors are unaware of. On the Free Bologna Alternative Tours, discover what the locals enjoy about this city.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Experience one of Bologna’s most beautiful neighbourhoods and its unique street art. Join your tour guide from the city center straight to hidden treasures in the city!
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover the street art of Bologna and its narratives behind
- Experience a family-friendly English tour.
- Get to know the city.
Join up with your English-speaking guide for a walking tour of Bologna’s street art areas and neighbourhoods! From the town’s waterfront to antique stores, you may examine the work of prominent artists while passing through old wine storehouses! This creative tour of the neighborhood, along with history and anecdotes, is the ideal way to (re)discover this beautiful location in an engaging and unique way.
From the seventeenth century, graffiti in Bologna began to emerge north of the city center. This well-known city grew in affluence, attracting a wide range of visitors. As a result, it’s no surprise that street painters from all over the world flocked to the city’s fortifications, a district brimming with charm, narratives to tell, and canvases to paint.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza Maggiore, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.