The Original Free Brindisi Alternative Street Art Tour aims to provide visitors with a true Brindisi experience. Everyone is encouraged to participate in one of our free guided excursions. Everybody, adults and kids, rich and poor, deserves an opportunity to experience how magnificent Brindisi is, and we are delighted to deliver it!
On this Free Brindisi Alternative Street Art Tour, discover the city’s real treasures! Visitors will have the opportunity to view some amazing street art created by renowned artists. The free excursions cover subculture, art, cuisine, fashion, and leisure, among other topics. Our tour will take you to several various neighborhoods and visit sections of the city that many travelers are unaware of Free Brindisi Alternative Street Art Tour will show you what the people enjoy about this city.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
On this Original Free Brindisi Alternative Street Art Tour, you’ll discover a modern side of Brindisi’s art scene that flourishes beyond the galleries and museums.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- With the help of your tour expert, decode incomprehensible Italian graffiti.
- Explore beautiful paintings and amusing tags.
- Visit Brindisi’s most stunning squares.
- Get off the regular tourist path is a must.
- Admire contemporary works that reflect a different side of Brindisi.
On this walking tour of Brindisi’s best graffiti, murals, and street art, discover an unusual, modern side of town. Uncover where contemporary Leonardo, Botticelli, and Michelangelo reside, as well as the connections between Italian renaissance from the ancient and modern.
Witness an alternative Brindisi on your trip and understand about the town’s recent past through the city’s colourful murals, which portray stories of culture, background, and government.
Enjoy the metro’s prominent areas on a stroll through the alleyways. You’ll also go to some off-the-beaten-path areas where emerging contemporary painters have transformed the surfaces into canvases.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Via S. Giovanni al Sepolcro, 5, 72100 Brindisi BR, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.