Free La Crucecita Original Walking Tour
Explore La Crucecita through a Different Lens
La Crucecita, along with Tangolunda and Santa Cruz comprise the resort area known as Huatulco, in the Mexican state of Oaxaca. It is the community closest to the bays, only a few kilometers away from the road. It has grown along with the development of tourism in the area because it has so many scenic sights to offer.
This Free La Crucecita Walking Tour
will expose you to the rich history of this city and the beautiful architecture that dots its landscape. The most remarkable point to visit is the city square and the ancient main avenue. This Free original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, as our tour guides thrill you with the history of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Traveling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free La Crucecita Pub Crawl
to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.