Lecce is a place to be discovered—for walking the yellow limestone alleyways, discovering secret public squares, and for languid meals in bars and pubs with a glass of local rose and a sight of an ornately carved baroque chapel.
It’s simply too beautiful a spot, and despite its modest size, there is always a new hidden area on your daily walks yet to be discovered. Because traffic is light in the downtown area, wandering is a delight.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Take this Free Alternative street art tour in Lecce’s urban city to learn about an area that is experiencing a complete metamorphosis. This is partly due to the gigantic frescoes painted by well-known artists.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Experience the city’s newest street art hotspot.
- View gigantic frescoes that add to the district’s appeal.
- Get a chance to enjoy a guided walk from the city centre to hidden artistic hotspots.
Our Original Free Alternative Street Art Tour reveals how Lucca is transforming into one of Italy’s artistic hubs and a model for unconventional lifestyle.
We’ll take our time to make sure you see the most iconic landmarks, while also giving you plenty of time to relax and enjoy everything the city has to offer. So come see the public art in Italy’s most dynamic city during the day, and then accompany us for our bar crawl at night to enjoy the vibrant nightlife!
This is the greatest way to get a sense for the city and explore some of Lecce’s most fascinating sites and locations.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Via Umberto I, 1, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
Only guests who have booked can leave a review.