Come and take on a free Massa alternative street art tour to step off the main route and learn more about what makes Massa so special. This 3.5-hour free Massa alternative street art tour is a great way to see the city. Arrive in the city centre and find your local tour guide. Throughout your tour, you’ll learn about life in Massa throughout its history, from its past to present. This trip will show you the initiatives and community activities that help form Massa’s edgy environment, in addition to witnessing building-sized graffiti and illegal tags dispersed throughout the city.
It’s amazing how much Massa has changed. Join our local guides as they lead you to a pleasant, laid-back, and artistic environment. It’s a unique street art guided tour that you shouldn’t skip, and it’s undoubtedly one of the best things to do in Massa.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Let us assist you in exploring Massa’s artistic side. It’s completely free, and you may tip however much you want to our friendly local tourist guide while they take you on a tour without having to worry about getting lost.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Take a scenic street art and graffiti that adorn the walls of Massa
- Uncover the reason behind the city’s street art by diving into the city’s urbanism.
- Discover Massa’s vast and ever-expanding street art scene, as well as its distinctive position in the city’s current culture.
- Drop by a quaint local café for a complementary cup of coffee.
Nothing offers you a clearer idea of contemporary Massa’s artistic undertones than its public art. On this Massa Free Alternative Street Art walking tour, you’ll get an insider’s view on the city’s history, lifestyle, and government while learning about a scene that has been aggressively expanding and regularly stretching creative boundaries in the last few years.
This trip will spend the most of its time looking at paintings, graffiti, and other forms of public art. The more you look around the apparently stark walls, the more you’ll find great works. You’re not simply here to take pictures, though. Take advantage of a conversation of each piece in which you’ll learn about the themes, sociopolitical backdrop, and artists that created them.
With independent artists dominating the landscape – and utilizing their work to promote people’ passions for ideas, values, and lifestyles – you’ll find yourself getting an unintentional history and culture education.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza Aranci, 35, 54100 Massa MS, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.