Milan offers a diverse range of activities. Some are “well-known,” while others are “hidden jewels” or “secret spots,” at least among visitors.
Since the capital of Lombardy has so many attractions, we are sure that discovering Milan’s undiscovered beauties is the greatest way to truly admire this city.
So, if you’re considering a vacation in Milan and are seeking for a unique way to see the city, our Milan Alternative Street Art Tour is for you!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
With this Milan Alternative Street Art Guided Walking Tour, you’ll uncover genuine and unusual masterpieces in the streets of Milan. Examine the graffiti art in the Ticinese neighborhood and near the Navigli bridges.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Learn about the ways in which artists are recovering the metropolis.
- View the temporary components before they are removed.
- Take in the Ticinese town’s urban spaces.
This Alternative Street Art Guided Walking Tour in Milan will help you find urban spaces. Search for artwork that isn’t housed in museums and is instead found on the streets of the city. Immerse yourself in w alls and entrances are covered in murals.
Join your guide to discover art that defies categorization. Take a stroll around the Ticinese district’s alleyways and search the Navigli’s bridges. Authentic artworks can be found adjacent to churches and cathedrals and behind ancient courtyards.
Your local guide can tell you much more about the origins of graffiti art. See how these works can be a powerful cure to the city’s beauty and societal degradation. Get the opportunity to witness these masterpieces before they are cleaned by the government.
Learn about how San Lorenzo’s historically themed murals came to be. Recognize how they create a link between the past and the present. Learn more about the political debates that the pieces depict.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
Only guests who have booked can leave a review.