Explore Aarhus through a Different Lens
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: When it comes to our tours we meticulously pick out the best destinations in the city. Don’t expect an ordinary tour with us, expect something unique.
- Unbeatable Prices: Our prices are the most unbeatable prices you can trust. We bring you a blissful unforgettable experience even money cannot buy.
- Passionate Tour Guide: Our Tour guides love what they do, and they are never fazed by questions, so please ask away! They are always excited to answer.
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Use our app or easy-to-navigate website to book your preferred tour at your own convenience.
- Instant Support: Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have. We love to put your mind at ease.
- Avid explorers and Lovers of Art
Spend your short time in Aarhus the right way…
Our Free Original Aarhus Alternative Street Art Tour of is an invitation to explore the city. The medieval buildings and fun pubs are not the only precious things in Aarhus, the streets cannot be relegated when it comes to art. From local music expressions to wall graffitis, if you don’t go on a street art tour with us then you haven’t experienced Aarhus to the fullest.
Our free alternative Aarus Street art tour allows you to see the different forms of art, murals, and architecture which make up the streets of Aarhus. Even from a distance of hundred meters, these paintings call out to you and you just can’t help but answer. Let’s take you around the block to enjoy the scenery and have an unforgetable time
PS: If you’re looking to find out about where you can chill with some live music, dance the night away in a great club, and eat the city’s special cuisine then we’ve got you covered.
For a more vibrant experience, tag along for our Free Aarhus Pub Crawl across the city and experience the nightlife like you never have before.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.