Explore Almagro through a Different Lens
Almagro is another one of Spain’s finest cities, boasting a National theater museum, an ancient town hall, and a National monument in the form of its Open Air Theatre. On this Free Almagro Walking tour, we. will explore the depths of history in this ancient city. The Plaza Mayor is every traveler’s favorite spot as it holds many historic buildings dating back to the 16th century.
The free Almagro walking tour takes you through all of the cities highlights, feast your eyes on the El Mayorazgo de Los Molina and other emblazoned houses, and if you travel right when the International Classical theater festival holds, you will enjoy a true depth of culture on the streets.
Why tour with Us
- Unique Destinations: Our expertise in local culture and modern art allows us to bring you unique experiences, giving us an edge over any other in the industry.
- Unbeatable Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you a swell, yet affordable time.
- Enthusiastic Tour Guides: Our tour guides love what they do and spread only positive energy, which passes on to you. There’s never a dull moment with us.
- Picturesque Sights: When traveling, picturesque sights are definitely top of the list, trust us to guide you where you will find them.
- Swift Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly website guide and mobile app.
- Regular Support: We understand that traveling can be hectic, so we are available always to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, join us for our Almagro Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities of the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.