Explore Almería through a Different Lens
Beaches, mountains, cathedrals, and the Alcazaba Citadel, there are too many reasons why we love this beautiful city of Almeria. This city hosts the biggest fortress in Spain built by the Arabs, the historic quarter is also a must-visit as we embark on this Free Almeria Walking Tour. The beautiful walls of Hayran provide travelers with a magical view of the historic quarter and the city’s active ports.
On this Free Almeria Original Walking tour, you will discover the Almeria cathedral, a must-see by travelers, this cathedral adds magnificence to the entire city’s landscape. We also explore convents, palaces, and the cobbled streets of the historic quarter. As a coastal town of course fish cuisines play a major role in the local gastronomy. On this free Almeria walking tour, we explore the ancient city and discover the treasures hidden behind the heavy fortress walls.
Why Tour Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease.
If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, join us for our Almeria Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.