Product DescriptionWelcome to Andria! With Andria Free Alternative Street Art Tour, you may explore some incredible sights and immerse yourself in true Italian culture. Be Original Trips is quickly establishing a reputation for providing high-quality, low-cost tours throughout Europe! We believe that you deserve the finest possible vacation experience, which is why we created Andria Free Alternative Street Art Tour. All of our tour guides are eager to share their enthusiasm, knowledge, and secrets about their wonderful cities with you. We strive to be approachable, knowledgeable, useful, and entertaining. We provide a variety of free excursions to guarantee that everyone can find something to like. Consider our Original Free Andria Free Walking Tour if you’re interested in culture and history, or our Andria Free Alternative Street Art Tour if you’re more interested in alternative culture, public art, and the city’s underworld!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Take a stroll through southern Andria’s streets, appreciating and understanding about the city’s thriving street art and graffiti culture. A knowledgeable local guide will tell you about the fascinating stories behind the paintings!
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover street art neighbourhoosd in Andria, and the tales behind the masterpieces.
- Make contact with the artists and buy their work.
Description:Discover about the counterculture and frequently political overtones and protests behind the paintings as you navigate through the neighborhoods of southern Andria, soaking in the considerable public art that can be discovered there. Gain knowledge about Andria’s heritage and creative culture, as well as the narratives presented through the city’s many art installations. Recurring threads, patterns, and alphabetic letters can all represent many things, and each one has its own story to tell. Visit Andria’s street art scenes with a knowledgeable local guide and obtain a deeper, more informed perspective. The tour leader has worked closely with local street artists whenever feasible to provide accurate information and support for their work. Following the trip, details on the artists whose work was shown on the tour will be supplied, including social media links and, where feasible, chances to buy work directly from the artists.
What’s included & not included:✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting PointVia Regina Margherita, 51, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.