Explore Athens through a Different Lens
Athens, the capital city of Greece and one of the oldest cities ever. It is found in the heart of Greece. Many consider this city to be the birthplace of civilization so it is home to most tourists. Join our free original walking tour as we journey through the city distinguished by tall cities, historical or ancient houses, museums and urban sculptures. If you love archaeology then this is definitely for you.
Decked with Rennaissance castles, scenic mountains and architectural grand palatial buildings, touring will be as exciting as beautiful with the breath of warm sea breeze from the riversidee around. Our Free Athens Original Walking Tour would be an unforgettable experience. Let’s take you through a trip that would forever put a smile on your face when you remember it.
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city in a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Book your prefered tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, Join us for our Free Athens Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.