Explore Aveiro the Right Way…
The city of Aveiro Portugal is home to one of the country’s biggest universities. This city is vibrant with an international community of both students and travelers all year round. Standing amidst a body of water, this maritime city with historic buildings, canals, and renaissance museums. Not lacking its own share of old buildings, the 15th century Monteiro de Jesus sits right at the center of the city.
On this Free Aveiro Walking tour, you will discover the true beauty of this little port city. Explore the Aveiro canals with their pastel-colored houses and noteworthy Nouveau architecture and the beautiful Rossio area. Our free Aveiro walking tour brings you guides who will expose you to all of the beauties and little gems this little city holds.
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes, with our mobile app or website.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full Aveiro experience, then join us at night for our Free Aveiro Pub Crawl to be part of the bubbling nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.