Product DescriptionWhen it comes to European vacation spots, Venice is unmistakable. Even the most inexperienced traveler would be able to recognize the Italian city just on the shape of its scenery! The Veneto region’s capital, made up of more than 100 small islands connected by a network of canals, is considered one of the most beautiful towns in the world. While Venice is known for its canals and gondolas, it also has a lot of interesting tiny pockets that Instagram photos don’t often capture — and there are plenty of other things to see and do in Venice that the guidebooks typically ignore. In this Venice Free Alternative Street Art Tour, we’ll show you the side of Venice you won’t usually find in guidebooks!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
From Tintoretto’s “furious” canvases to the new gondolas preparing to take to the water, you’ll get a taste of Venice. However, if you take a moment to look about, you’ll find an other Venice buried among the backstreets.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover Venice’s lesser-known routes in a unique and real way.
- Explore the Jewish Ghetto, Venice’s casino, and the Grand Canal.
- Unlock local stories by solving riddles.
- Explore Venice’s hidden gems.
Description:Relish an interactive city exploration tour in Venice. You’ll use a web app in your phone’s browser to solve riddles. Your quest begins in Cannaregio’s Campo San Geremia. Following your reservation, you will receive an email with all the information you require for your experience. 12 puzzles to solve, e ach question leads you to a different (hidden) destination. You’ll learn about local suggestions and interesting facts, as well as the city’s history. A local Venetian tour guide designed this game. Venice is brimming with off-the-beaten-path treasures. This adventure game takes you around the Cannaregio district’s hidden backstreets. You’ll travel across the vast history of Venice, solving riddles as you go, revealing aspects of the city’s identity that have been lost in the sands of time. You’ll find places in Venice that most locals are unaware of.
What’s included & not included:✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting PointSan Polo, 3072, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.