Explore Badajoz through a Different Lens
On the bank of the Guadiana river, lies the largest province in Spain- Badajoz. This beautiful city is lively and vibrantly full of all the things every traveler loves to explore. From squares to beautiful gardens and Roman constructions on this Free Badajoz walking tour we will explore it all.
Brace yourself to be awed by the intricacy of prehistoric architecture you’ll discover. From the castles to the Dolmens or stone monument, everything about Badajoz is a highlight. On this Free Badajoz Original Walking Tour, we will explore the depths of history to the full. A walk around the National Museum of Roman art, the little white villages hidden in the forests, and the San Juan city square are only a fraction of what this beautiful city has to offer.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you a unique unforgettable experience.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly website guide or mobile app.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Get the complete Baeza experience by joining our fun Baeza Pub Crawl, to see what this town has to offer when its night time.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.