Explore Baeza through a Different Lens
Take a trip back in time, through olive groves and quiet streets in the whitewashed streets of Baeza. on the cobbled streets of Baeza, you will find Mansions, squares, and palaces, all adding to the historic beauty the little city has. On our Free Baeza Original Walking Tour, we will dive into the discovery of the artistic and architectural wonders this town holds.
A little town with 3 peaceful squares, Baeza has its own healthy share of cathedrals, the Jabalquinto Palace, the Church of Santa Cruz, the amazing Lions’ fountain, and the Seminary of Felipe Neri. All o these sights welcoming as we continue on our free Baeza walking tour. Prepare to be immersed in what is a blend of peace, tranquility, and history.
Why Tour With Us
- Distinct Destinations: Our expertise in local culture and modern art, brings you an experience that cannot be compared to any other.
- The Best Prices: Our prices are perfectly curated to bring you the most premium touring experience.
- Perfect Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something different on tour, their great personality, and passion.
- Beautiful Sights: Beautiful sights are part of the thrill of going on tours.
- Fast Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes from our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Traveling brings about questions and doubts so we are here for you twenty-four seven.
- Avid Explorers
TIP: If you are looking for the best nightclubs in this city, the best restaurants, and great live music, we have got you covered.
Of course, this experience won’t be complete if you don’t join us for our nightly Free Baeza Pub Crawl. Come experience the life of the city at nighttime.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.