Product DescriptionBarletta is the home of the Original Free Barletta Tours. This lovely city has some of Italy’s best picturesque views, as well as notable historical landmarks, museums, and statues scattered around the city! This is the tour to take if you just have time in Barletta. The Original Free Barletta Alternative Tour was born from a genuine desire to share! The rich history of Barletta makes it an ideal location for the emergence of a “alternative” scene. Barletta has its own distinct personality that must be experienced firsthand.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Allow this unique trip to bring you on a trip of Barletta’s well-known street art scene. Finally finish with some small refreshment at the artists’ office building.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Around Barletta, look for hidden lane ways, graffiti, and artwork by well-known street artists.
- Understand about the backstories of the artwork.
- Discover hidden treasures and passageways that you would have missed if not for this excursion.
- Meet the real artists behind the murals!
- Appreciate some delectable treats from the surrounding food markets.
Description:This unique street art tour travels through Barletta’s well-known street art lane ways streets and alleys as well as off the main path to uncover the city’s hidden gems. Discover everything there is to know about the artists and the tales behind the pieces of art from those who are directly involved in the culture. The journey concludes in the well-known region, where you will be given the exclusive studio tour and get the chance to meet the artists and watch them work in our massive art studio warehouse. Due to the ever-changing aspect of Street Art, the tour route will be adjusted and updated on a regular basis.
What’s included & not included:✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting PointVia del Duomo, 76121 Barletta BT, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.