Explore Batumi the Right Way
Batumi is a city with a special charm and elegance. Join our free walking tour as we check out the Statue of Ali and Nino which is located at Batumi Bay. The figures move towards each other, merge into one piece and then move away from each other every 10 minutes. Intriguing, right? Then, we see and climb (if you want to) the Alphabetic tower which has 33 letters of the Georgian alphabet inscribed on it.
Expect to immerse yourself in the prehistoric art and spotlight sites in the city on this free Batumi walking tour. The Chacha tower, Piazza square and the Batumi botanical Garden are our special favorite spot when we walk around to discover the city. You’ll find the best collections of architecture and history. Our tour guides will be sure to fill you in on all of the information and stories tied to every location.
Why Choose Us
- Unique Locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Great Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you an immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- The Best Tour Guides: All of our tour guides love what they do and they express it on every tour.
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Log in to our app and book your preferred tour, or book through our website in less than 5 minutes.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
- Avid Explorers
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, join us for our Free Batumi Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.