Bologna has a lot to offer in terms of nightlife, thanks to its big university population and the
Bolognesi’s gregarious nature. Aperitivo time fills the bars of the centre storico with locals
and students eager to enjoy a drink of wine and some of Bologna’s delectable cuisine.
Long evenings spent chatting with friends at the table of a traditional osteria or trattoria,
over plates of fresh, hand-made pasta and meat-based second courses, while sipping on local Pignoletto
or Lambrusco wines, are the epitome of nightlife in Bologna.
If you’re a night owl, Bologna won’t let you down: there are a slew of discos and clubs,
many of them cater to the university community, that stay open late into the night,
sometimes until 4:00 a.m.
Bologna also has a plethora of theaters, each with a varied season of plays and live music.
Duration: 4 hours
Available in English
Why Pub Crawl with Us?
Off the beaten path, immerse yourself in Krakow’s nightlife culture and mingle with the locals.
At each club, you’ll get an hour of unlimited drinking and a complimentary welcome shot.
You will not have to wait in line if you choose VIP entrance.
- Excellent Experience: Enjoy complimentary shots and drinks specials (subject to the venue visited) throughout the night.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Follow your local nightlife guide as you crawl from one location to the next
- Authentic Nightlife: Four venues + skip the line with VIP club entry and dance until sunrise and end in one’s of Vicenza’s biggest clubs.
- Instant Support: Pub-crawling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Pub Crawl Highlights:
To get the party started, enjoy limitless beverages and games at the first bar.
At each pub and club, you’ll get complimentary welcome shots and VIP access.
Pose for pictures with a professional photographer who will document the evening.
Start your bar crawl at 9:30 p.m. at the BrewDog Bar Bologna Via S. Valentino, 2f, 40122 Bologna. Greet the rest of your crew and get to know your party guide, then proceed to the first bar, where you can drink limitless beer, rum, gin, vodka, shots, and mixers from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. Drinking games such as flip cup, beer pong, and drinking Jenga are popular.
Every one of the fun will be captured by a professional photographer. After that, go to three of Bologna’s top taverns, pubs, and clubs. Receive free admission and a complimentary welcome shot at each location. Arrive at the final club at 2 a.m. to take full advantage of VIP entrance and avoid standing in line.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Nightlife Guide
✓ 4 bars + 1 club
✓ Skip-the-line Club Entry
✓ Complimentary Shots
✓ Drinks specials
× Food and drinks, unless specified
We meet inside the BrewDog Bar Bologna Via S. Valentino, 2f, 40122 Bologna BO, Italy
- Guests must be 18+ and carry photo ID
- Responsible drinking is encouraged. We reserve the right to dismiss disrespectful guests from the crawl if necessary without refund.
- Drink specials are subject to the venue visited
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
- To take part in this tour, you must be at least 18 years old.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
No refunds will be given to late comers or no-shows.
There are no reviews yet.