Bonn is a German city near the country’s western border with Belgium, and it served as the country’s capital for a short time.
Bonn is worth a visit because it has a plethora of attractions. It is situated on the beautiful Rhine River, has a prestigious university, and was the birthplace of the great Beethoven. Bonn is one of Germany’s oldest cities, and it’s a beacon of great German culture, as evidenced by its museums. Even though it has a lot to offer, the city of Bonn often goes unnoticed when visitors plan their trip to Germany. This Bonn Free Alternative Street Art Tour is one of the reasons why this city should be on your list of places to visit, along with Roman artefacts and fairytale castles and a plethora of cultural events.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Get the skinny on Bonn Art Scene, German Muralism and the movers & shakers that are literally changing the face of the city
- Walk through colorful alleys and behind buildings to see more than 30 larger than life murals, along with the backstories of the artists that created them.
- Decipher messages of illegal graffiti found in the form of stickers, wheatpaste, stencils, and more!
- Connect the dots of hip-hop to the current street art scene.
Street Art Lovers, Curious Travellers and Locals alike love this highly specialized, behind-the-scenes, fun and in depth look into Bonn Street Art Scene. If you are looking for a rich cultural experience connecting you to the local vibe…this is it!
In this Bonn Free Alternative Street Art Tour, you’ll get to explore a former district that’s been transformed by street art and galleries on a guided walking tour of Bonn, one of Germany’s most creative destinations. Get an insider’s view of the art scene at cutting-edge galleries, and discover vibrant outdoor installations by established artists and up-and-coming local talent. Learn the techniques and stories behind Bonn’s vivid murals and experience the city at its most vibrant and artistic.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Münsterpl., 53111 Bonn, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.