Explore Bordeaux through a Different Lens
Although popular for its wine production, Bordeaux has a very rich cultural history and beautiful treasures to its name. With its rich past, the port city of Bordeaux has a very rich present with its magnificent Place de la Bourse and modern architecture. On this Free Bordeaux walking tour, we explore the city and all the magnificence it has to offer.
Known as the wine capital of France, Bordeaux even has a city named “wine city” where you can discover all the famous wines produced in the city. This free Bordeaux walking tour takes you through all the city’s highlights and makes your visit worthwhile. Brace yourself for an exhilarating time as our tour guides break down the history of these beautiful sights and of course, feel free to grab yourself a bottle of wine souvenir while we are at it.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info! To get a complete nightlife experience of Bordeaux, Join us for our Free Bordeaux Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Bordeaux when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.