‘Well, I never knew that!’… is a phrase frequently heard by first-time visitors to Bremen, the Free Hanseatic City. The city is well-known for its cultures and heritage, as well as a town hall that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the famous Bremen Town Musicians. It has a fairytale feel to it, but with a decidedly cosmopolitan outlook. Bremen is also Germany’s eleventh-largest city, a European hub for the space and aeronautics industries, and home to the Überseestadt district, one of Europe’s largest urban development projects. Bremen is a city full of surprises – there’s always something new to discover. Book your Bremen vacation with this Bremen Free Alternative Street Art Tour!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover the genuine work of street arts in Bremen
- Walk through Bremen’s districts of majestic Street Arts
- See local, national, and international art during this Bremen street art tour
- A guide tells you about the political inspiration behind some of the artwork
- This short tour leaves you with enough time to do more sightseeing before or after
Bremen has so many awesome street art murals, it can be hard to find them all on your own when exploring. Leave it up to a guide to show you some of the city’s best works of street art during this Bremen street art walking tour. Walk the street art districts, and catch sight of local, national, and international artists’ work. Your guide tells you the story behind the graffiti art and the artists.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Sandstraße 10-12, 28195 Bremen, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.