Apart from classic Italian cafés, Brindisi and many other towns have a few bars and pubs
where residents of all ages congregate. Brindisi’s nightlife, like that of most of the small
towns in the region, is rather quiet, consisting of a few music bars and a few summer discotheques.
The majority of the city’s evening hotspots revolve on Corso Garibaldi, which comes
alive at night with young and old departing home for an evening of drinking and socializing.
Summer discos (playing mostly Italian Euro-pop) are available in several beach resorts for a more active nightlife, however these are only
open during the region’s brief summer holiday season (July-August).
In the province, Lecce is an outlier, with some hip bars that often host DJs or live music,
particularly along the Via Federico d’Aragona in the Old Town.
Duration: 4 hours
Available in English
Why Pub Crawl with Us?
A pub crawl is a great way to spend a night out in Brindisi. Visit the city’s coolest bars
while enjoying an open bar and free shots.
- Excellent Experience: Enjoy complimentary shots and drinks specials (subject to the venue visited) throughout the night.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Follow your local nightlife guide as you crawl from one location to the next
- Authentic Nightlife: Four venues + skip the line with VIP club entry and dance until sunrise and end in one’s of Vicenza’s biggest clubs.
- Instant Support: Pub-crawling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Pub Crawl Highlights:
- Spend your evening in one of Brindisi’s best bars.
- An open bar with beer and sangria is available.
- Explore Corso Garibaldi, a prominent hotspot in Brindisi.
This tour and pub crawl combo is a great way to spend a night in Brindisi. Local guides will show you the best bars in the area.
You’ll get a complimentary drink at each location you visit, as well as a full-hour open bar with beer and sangria. Get exclusive drink offers at all of the establishments.
Make the most of this night of fun, amazing people, and drinking games in Corso Garibaldi, Brindisi’s famed party neighborhood.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Nightlife Guide
✓ 4 bars + 1 club
✓ Skip-the-line Club Entry
✓ Complimentary Shots
✓ Drinks specials
× Food and drinks, unless specified
We meet inside the L’Orabeffa Via Guglielmo Marconi, 33, 72100 Brindisi BR, Italy
- Guests must be 18+ and carry photo ID
- Responsible drinking is encouraged. We reserve the right to dismiss disrespectful guests from the crawl if necessary without refund.
- Drink specials are subject to the venue visited
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
- To take part in this tour, you must be at least 18 years old.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
No refunds will be given to late comers or no-shows.
There are no reviews yet.