Explore Bruges through a Different Lens
Bruges is the capital of West Flanders in northwest Belgium and is distinguished by its canals, cobbled streets, and medieval buildings. Bruges has it’s own share of many castles and bridges, walking around the city truly feels like a movie. This beautiful city is well known for its lace production, a very vibrant industry that supplies the rest of the world.
Join our free Bruges walking tour as we take you around the city, enjoying the activity of the lace shops. We stroll through the Lace Center to learn all about the history of lace in Bruges. Our Free Bruges original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of the city as our tour guides thrill you with the stories surrounding of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city of Bruges.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Bruges Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.