FEEL the city, not only discover! ????
Our tour shows you all the incredible landmarks of Castle District, including Fisherman’s Bastion, Royal Palace, Matthias Church.
You can enjoy amazing views of river Danube, Buda hills and the city landscape.
- Matthias Church
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Royal Palace
- Prime Minister Offices
- Sandor Palace: residence of the President
- Buda and Pest Panorama (Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Danube)
- Gellért Hill and Liberty Statue (view from the distance)
- Residential area of the Castle District
- Historic Coffee house: Ruszwurm
- Hadik statue (most popular statue of Buda)
- Statue of our 1st king: Stephen
- Holy Trinity statue
- Old Town Hall
- Hospital in the rock
- House of Houdini
- Matthias Fountain
Discover Budapest with our expert tour guides, and you will feel like a local. We passionately love our city, and we can’t wait to share this enthusiasm with you.
Buda Castle is a little treasure box, with houses from the 1800s, royal and governmental buildings. After the architectural marvel of Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church, we bring Hungarian culture closer to you by giving you a crash course in Hungarian language. We give you insight into what it is like to be a Hungarian. As we visit the landmarks, we share with you the key puzzles of our history!
We are waiting for you with a huge smile at the entrance of the Matthias Church.
Looking for the PURPLE umbrella! ☂️☂️☂️
There are no reviews yet.