Explore Cabra the right way…
Cordoba province is blessed with the municipality of Cabra on its south side. This little town is decorated with olive orchards and beautiful mountains. On this free Cabra original walking tour, we will help you explore the beauty of the Architectural wonders, you will find the popular Rio fountain and the Palatial castle breathtaking.
This tour is a journey through the Baroque and medieval churches in the little town. Be awed by the Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion and the 16th century structure of San Juan Bautista. Our free Cabra original tour guides will take you through a cultural and artistic discovery of what Cabra truly looks like.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: We take pride in our ability to take you on a journey through the finest locations in every city.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you the best experience for less.
- Passionate Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Book your own tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly website guides or mobile app.
- Fast Support: We understand that concerns and doubts may arise, so we are available to answer any questions you may have.
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full Cabra experience, then join us at night for our Cabra pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.