Explore Cáceres Through a Different Lens
The traditional Spanish city of Caceres is every traveler’s destination when they are in need of someplace tranquil. The Arco de la Estrella is a favorite for travelers to pass through, the 18th-century gateway allows horse carriages to pass through and travelers love to watch. Enjoy the view of the Plaza mayor which was once an arena for bullfights.
On this Free Caceres walking tour, our tour guides will take you through all of the city’s highlights mansions and the beautiful Bujaco Tower. The streets of this city are soaked in history and wild art from the locals. On this tour, you will find a raw expression of culture, beautiful architecture, and medieval towers that take you on a trip back in time. Don’t hesitate to ask out tour guides any questions you might have about the beauty that lies in front of you.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: We take pride in our ability to take you on a journey through the finest locations in every city.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you the best experience of the free Caceres Alternative street tour for less.
- Passionate Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Book your own tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly website guides or mobile app.
- Fast Support: We understand that concerns and doubts may arise, so we are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Travelers and Explorers
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all insider info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.