Product DescriptionCapri, lauded by poets and depicted by artists, has retained all of its allure and splendor. It would be an exceptional and unique experience to live it with a true native! The enchanting mood that may be found there is unrivaled any place else on the planet. Mount Solaro and Mount Tiberio are some of the island’s most prominent features. The iconic “Piazzetta Umberto I,” with its classic pubs and restaurants, is a popular hangout for locals and visitors alike… even VIPs! Capri is famous all over the globe for its magnificent Augustus Gardens, from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Bay of Naples, the Amalfi Coastline, as well as the Faraglioni! Afterwards, you’ll have the most beautiful spare time of your life: handcrafted shoes and fragrances, high-end jewellery and clothing… we’ll take you to the island’s most exclusive boutiques!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
Discover the treasures hidden on Capri’s street walls! This free Capri Alternative Street Art Tour will introduce you to creative people as well as the emotions, colors, patterns, pictures, and symbolism represented in a range of amazing works of graffiti art.
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Dare to explore the roads of Capri, one of the top places in the country for street art.
- Pay special attention to the Piazzetta Umberto I, the city’s main piazza.
- Understand the heritage of Capri street society, as well as an artistic method!
Description:There is indeed a heightened understanding than ever before of the innovative painters who use vivid works to bring surfaces, buildings, and even entire neighborhoods to life. See interesting pieces by globetrotting artists on our Free Alternative Street Art Tour in Capri. As you walk through streets pulsing with creative talent in a neighborhood quickly becoming a world-renowned hub for street art and graffiti, you’ll see enormous and little artistic paintings. You’ll be engaged in the culture and way of life of modern urban artists, who originate from Europe, South America, and even Asia, during the stroll. Discover the most well-known modern artists and their eccentric characters, as well as how much people are ready to pay for their creations.
What’s included & not included:✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting PointPiazza Umberto I, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.