Explore Chinchón in a Different Lens
Chinchon is one of Spain’s beautiful little gems. It is most recognized for its cluster of houses on the hills and its graceful medieval city square. Travelers can’t get enough of the wooden balconies of the Plaza Mayor and the Gothic, renaissance architecture of the Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion. The mighty clock tower serves as a reminder that you are walking through history.
Our tour takes you through all of the city’s highlights. We move through the streets and explore the notable architecture of convents, 15th-century castles, mansions, and ancestral homes. This beautiful city is packed with places to explore. Listen as our guides break down the history of this city and the origin of its magnificence.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Book this tour in less than 5 minutes through our mobile app or website.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
- Avid Explorers
TIP: If you’re looking to experience the nightlife at Chinchon, join us for our free Pub Crawl, where we explore the vibrant life of Chinchon when the sunsets.
For information on the best restaurants, clubs, and where to find great live music, we’ve got you covered.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.