Explore Coimbra the Right Way…
The city of Coimbra is the fourth largest city in Portugal and for good reason. Home to one of the oldest universities in Europe and the oldest in Portugal, the city is vibrant with young people year in year out. On this free Coimbra walking tour, we will explore the city of students to the maximum, the ancient monuments, and the Romanesque structures. Not lacking its own share of ancient monasteries, the monastery of Santa Clara-a-Velha sits right at the other side of the bank.
On this Free Coimbra Walking tour, you will discover the true beauty of this city of students. Explore the Monastery of Santa Cruz, the Chapel of Sao Miguel, and the beautiful university grounds. Our free Coimbra tour brings you guides who will expose you to all of the beauties and little gems this beautiful city holds.
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Book your tour in less than 5 minutes, with our mobile app or website.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full Coimbra experience, then join us at night for our Free Coimbra pub crawl to be part of the bubbling nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.