Explore Copenhagen through a Different Lens
Our Free Copenhagen original tour is an invitation to explore the depths of the historical world of Denmark’s vibrant capital city. It is the site of important history, from the centuries back, throughout the city, you can find romanesque palaces and breathtaking structures by the river. On this free Copenhagen walking tour you will have no doubt that Copenhagen is not just laced with beauty, the city is beauty itself.
Often described as a power house, this beautiful capital city laying is a full vibe! Decked with Rennaissance castles, scenic mountains, and architectural grand palatial buildings, touring will be as exciting as beautiful with the breath of warm sea breeze from the riversidee around. Our Free Copenhagen Original Walking Tour would be an unforgettable experience. Let’s take you through a trip that would forever put a smile on your face when you remember it.
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city in a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Book your prefered tour in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, Join us for our Free Copenhagen Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.