Explore Delft through a Different Lens
The vibrant city of Delft is a beautiful place to visit if you’re looking for an active town with lots of activities. The city is popular for its Delft blue pottery, and the magnificent ancient city center. From the new and old church to a visit to the city hall, the list of places to visit on this Free Delft walking tour is endless. If you’re looking for a city that’s super welcoming to its visitors then you would love Delft, the university of technology makes the city a vibrant one.
This Free Delft Walking Tour will expose you to the rich history of this city and the beautiful architecture that dots its landscape. The most remarkable point to visit is the City center and an exploration of the pottery activities. This Free Delft original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of the city as our tour guides thrill you with the history of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city of Delft.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Traveling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Delft Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group and the weather on the day.