City enthusiasts, and all travelers in general, who enjoy strolling through authentic European town centers full of nicely decorated buildings, little stores, historical architecture, culture, wonderful museums, exhibitions, and hipster coffee shops, should be on the lookout. Dresden is the ideal location, and you should not delay any longer since Dresden welcomes guests with open arms.
Apart from the obvious, Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, offers breathtaking views of the river, delectable cuisine, street art, and modern neighborhoods where the old and new collide to create an entirely new style and add to the city’s lively spirit.
The core of Dresden is just the ideal size to be covered on foot; there are plenty of things to see and do; top sights are close to one another; and if you get bored, you can escape the crowds by wandering along the Elbe River for as long as you like.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- In Dresden, you can marvel at massive pieces of beautiful street art.
- With the help of a local guide, discover hidden gems in the vibrant city.
- Discover a side of Dresden that few tourists see.
Discover how the amazing city of Dresden is filled with stunning and one-of-a-kind murals. This urban art and culture tour will show you the beautiful street art pieces scattered throughout Dresden, as well as information about their development and the artists who created them.
During the 3.5-hour tour, you’ll see works by well-known local artists as well as some lesser-known, one-of-a-kind pieces. Learn about the stories and inspirations behind each work, as well as how Dresden’s art culture evolved.
You will not only see famous street art pieces, but you will also learn about modern Dresden, as well as the city’s nightlife and vibrant culture. Dresden’s youthful vibrancy is one of its most appealing features, which you should not overlook during your visit.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Neumarkt, 01067 Dresden, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.