See why Dresden was once called the “Florence on the Elbe”
Known as the traditional Saxony capital and third on the list of the largest cities in eastern Germany, Dresden continues to flourish. As Elbe Valley, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites before the four-lane bridge across the river was made causing the revocation of the title, but being part of its territory makes the city enjoy the pleasure brought by multiple parks and cultural monuments existing along its course , a steel bridge in particular.
Dresden adheres being one of the world’s most beautiful cities by virtue of its architecture and art treasures until the massive bombing happens. After the disaster the city slowly began its rehabilitation aiming to retain somehow the city’s character but cope up hereafter with a fast changing economy with the garnish of high value-added manufacturing. Today, the city keeps on gleaming with the cluster of Baroque churches and the Rococo-style Zwinger on the old city of Elbe on its south bank. Many of its standing memorials were also destroyed by World War II but were eventually restored and some of them were the Church of Our Lady, Court Church, Church of the Holy Cross, and the Ruins, and many other destinations around the city.
Dresden Free Original Walking Tour
To see how a city forge ahead after numerous adversity is amazing. Dresden like any other European cities deserved to be complemented and acknowledged because of its tenacity as well as its people, and being given a chance to lay eyes on it by oneself is beyond a doubt a blessing. The reason why Free Original Walking stone is getting a cornerstone for its function that reliably benefits the city as well as its people and the guests itself.
Why Join This Free Original Walking Tour
- As a way of giving you worthwhile layoff in this city, this tour aims to accomplish pleasing and relaxing experience but fun at the same time
- We picked the best of the top stop around the state to show and introduce to you, a view worthy sight you will see and experience
- Friendly and reasonable price that are perfectly appropriate for the experience of service, learning experience, and satisfying leisure
- Our guide are best on the field who always bring something unique for their outpost and consistently prioritizing the guest satisfaction
- Our system are well generated for a convenient and easy inquiries and booking to all our guest and won’t take so much of time
- A chance for socialization with other guest, new learnings of the city’s culture and traditions as well additional experience on your travel journals