Ferrol is a beautiful village rich in traditions and culture. The fishing village is an old town protected by defensive walls dating back to the 18th century. On the streets, you will find vibrant life and activity, never a dull moment with the locals.
This tour takes you through the old town and the La Magdalena neighborhood, all of these highlights combine to make Ferrol a beautiful touring destination. The fishing village also has its own share of Castles with the San Felipe Castle and the popular La Palma. Join us as we explore the beauty of this little fishing town down by the bay.
- Experience the vibrant culture this little town has to offer as you trace back the history that is trapped within its shores.
- Explore the La Magdalena neighborhood and the modernist buildings.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: Our years of experience and expertise in the local culture and our familiarity with the cities have given us exclusive access to diverse destinations.
- Perfect Prices: Get 10 times the value for your money. Our competitive prices make us the first choice when it comes to tours and guides.
- Exceptional Tour Guide: Our tour guides are unique in every way and they bring a touch of their exciting personality on tour.
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Superfast Booking: Our easy-to-navigate app and website are there for you to book your tours. In less than 5 minutes you can book your slot.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease.
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Ferrol pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.