Freiburg, Germany’s warmest city, is said to have 2,000 hours of annual sunshine. It was formed as a free-market town in 1120. Colorful medieval houses nestle close together between a river, a canal, and a very little stream along cobblestone streets and historic gates. Freiburg is the ideal spot to spend a long weekend trip because of its busy medieval squares filled with cafes and restaurants, beer gardens, and shops and boutiques.
With the Black Forest just outside the city boundaries, a health or hiking trip can easily be combined with a city break.
This Free Alternative Street Art Tour in Freiburg am Breisgau is one of the best things to do in lovely Freiburg!
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover the street art and tags of Freiburg im Breisgau
- See urban art and graffiti by dozens of acclaimed street artists
- Explore the alternative sights of trendy Freiburg im Breisgau
Explore the alternative visuals of stylish Freiburg im Breisgau on a walking tour of one of Freiburg im Breisgau’s most vibrant areas.
Meet your tour guide just outside of Freiburg im Breisgau. As you walk down streets covered in street art, you will learn about the city’s history. Your knowledgeable guide will provide you with unique insights into the area’s urban art and graffiti scene.
Depending on the option chosen, you can explore hidden areas and discover works by dozens of artists. Because street art is constantly changing, these tours will evolve on a regular basis, providing you with a one-of-a-kind experience.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Münsterplatz 24, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.