Explore Geneva in a Different Lens
Geneva is home to business people from all around the world, it’s a vibrant commercial city that receives an influx of visitors regularly. Join our free Geneva walking tour to explore the city’s hidden treasures. This city has proven to be vastly adventurous and popular, hosting some of the largest concerts in Switzerland. It is also known for its economical stability Ranked as the 9th most important financial center in the world.
Our Free Geneva original tour is an invitation to explore the depths of the historical world of this economically vibrant city. The city is the site of important historical heritages, from the Geneva fountain to the St. Pierre cathedral we will explore all of the beautiful city’s highlights. Throughout the city, we will find medieval churches and scenic structures.
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city in a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience of the city, Join us for our Free Geneva Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Geneva when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.