Explore Ghent the right way…
Ghent is the capital and largest city in the East Flanders province, it is also the 3rd largest city in Belgium, so of course, it is rich in history. The city highlights are the Saint Bavo Cathedral, the belfry, the Gravensteen castle, and the splendid architecture along the old Graslei harbor. You will love to visit the museums to see the wonders of art very well represented.
Join our free Ghent Original walking tour to explore this beautiful city in full. This Free Ghent original walking tour takes you through all the highlights of the city as our tour guides thrill you with the history of it all. Prepare to be thrilled by the beauty of it all.
Why Tour With Us
- Only the best locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an interesting and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Remarkable Sights: We’ll take you to all the noteworthy sights in the city of Ghent.
- Fast Booking: In less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides you can book your preferred tour.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Free Ghent Pub Crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.