Explore Gijón Through a Different Lens
The coastal city of Gijon has a rich history and cultural depth unlike any other. The atmosphere promoted by the sea, the medieval building of the ancient university, the architectural wonder of the churches, palaces and, ancestral buildings beautify the streets and make travelers love them even more. Expect to experience the richness of the diverse culture hidden within the shores of the city.
This historic quarter is said to provide one of the best views of the neighboring fishing community of Cimadevilla and the Cantabrian sea. This tour will take you on a journey to explore the highlights of the beautiful little city. Expect to feast your eyes on historical artifacts and timeless works of art. You’ll find the best collections of architecture and history. Our tour guides will be sure to fill you in on all of the information and stories tied to every location.
Why Choose Us
- Unique Locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Great Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you an immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- The Best Tour Guides: All of our tour guides love what they do and they express it on every tour.
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Log in to our app and book your preferred tour, or book through our website in less than 5 minutes.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience of Gijon, Join us for our Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in Gijon when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.