Explore Girona the right way…
Another one of Spain’s beautiful beach cities located in Catalonia, Girona is famous for housing historic and architectural gems. It is the home of the works of the genius painter Salvador Dali. This historic town is worth a tour even though it may not look like it.
The town has a rich historic and architectural background that cannot go unnoticed. In this Free Girona walking tour, we aim to expose its hidden treasures. Join us as we take you through the internationally famous sights and restaurants that you’ll definitely want to visit once we are done.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our Girona pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.