Explore Gori the Right Way
In Gori, there are plenty of places to visit, many sights to see. One of them is the Stalin Museum, in this beautiful structure, you can literally lose track of time. The Gori fortress is another medieval sight that is worth stopping by as we walk. On our way up the Gori fortress, we will find an interesting sculptural park called The Memorial of Georgian War Heroes which consists of 8 maimed soldiers seated on stone block.
Our free Gori walking tour will guide you through the intricacies of this tour. Expect to immerse yourself in the prehistoric art and spotliight sites in the city. You’ll find the best collections of architecture and history. Our tour guides will be sure to fill you in on all of the information and stories tied to every location.
Why Choose Us
- Unique Locations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Great Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored to bring you an immersive discovery of the city through a different lens.
- The Best Tour Guides: All of our tour guides love what they do and they express it on every tour.
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Log in to our app and book your preferred tour, or book through our website in less than 5 minutes.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
- Avid Explorers
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, join us for our Free Gori Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.