Explore the beauty of Gothenburg
If you’re looking for a city that reflects the true beauty of nature, then I guess you’ve found your pick. Our free Gothenburg walking tour takes you on a journey of discovery through the streets of this breathtaking city. It’s a very clean and environmentally conscious city, you might even think there’s a gene that screams be clean in every citizen. Known for its fishing heritage, on this walking tour we will find traces of the port city’s past.
Our Free Gothenburg original tour is an invitation to explore the depths of the historical world of Gothenburg. It is the site of beautiful dutch canals and a very vibrant university community. Throughout the city, you can find medieval structures like the city’s oldest quarter Haga with its neo-romantic style spas and the fish church.
Why Tour with Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city in a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you’re looking for where to find the finest live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
To get a complete nightlife experience, Join us for our Free Gothenburg Pub Crawl and experience the vibrant activities in the city when the sunsets.
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.