Heidelberg, with its attractive riverbank position, stunning old buildings and bridges, and the castle remains that overlook the town center, is one of Germany’s most charming cities. The city, which receives about four million visitors each year, is rich in ancient buildings and activities, as well as outstanding food and entertainment options.
Heidelberg, the historic Palatinate capital and an ancient university town immortalized in song and poetry, is located where the Neckar river emerges from the Odenwald hills onto the Rhine plain. It’s also one of Germany’s warmest spots, as demonstrated by the presence of wild African parakeets and the occasional almond, fig, and olive tree.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Available in English
Why Travellers Choose This Tour?
- Various Locations: Our numerous destinations provide you with an originality that no other tour operator can match, thanks to our experience in local heritage and traditions.
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When travelling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
Alternative Tour Highlights:
- Discover Heidelberg’s most colorful neighborhood and see photos of graffiti walls.
- Interact with the locals
- Enjoy Heidelberg, learn about its history, and meet artists and local residents in the community as you explore the city.
Meet your guide to start the tour and get a feel for Heidelberg like a local. Gain knowledge about the city’s stations and key points, as well as how the street art culture influenced the new Heidelberg.
An enthusiastic guide will explain all of the positive changes that have been made to reshape the city, and you will have time to enjoy all of the amazing street art along the streets. Listen to Heidelberg knowledge and insight, interesting stories from the guides, meet locals, and learn about the city’s rich history.
What’s included & not included:
✓ Local Guide × Gratuities × Food and drinks, unless specified
Bergheimer Str. 63, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the trip’s departure time, as the tour departs on time, and it is impossible to catch up with the group once they have left.
This experience requires good weather. If the tour is canceled because of poor weather, you’ll be offered, or you can also book a different date. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the tour is canceled because the minimum numbers of participants aren’t met, you’ll be offered, or you can also choose a different date.
There are no reviews yet.