Explore Huelva in a Different Lens
Huelva has gone down in the books of history as one of the cities that played a huge role in the discovery of what we now know as the United States of America. It is no surprise that tourists flock in yearly to see where Christopher Columbus had rested to begin his voyage to find the land of the free. In the city of Huelva, you will find great ancient architecture worth noting.
One of the historic buildings and most important to the religion practiced here is the Cathedral of La Merced. This edifice was raised around the 18th century and to today it still stands as though new. On this tour, you will discover more cathedrals, convents, and many ancient architectures. Brace yourself for the exploration as our tour guides give you a complete breakdown of the city, its journey, and its history.
Why Tour With Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to go to, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.