Explore Jaén through a Different Lens
The olive capital of the world Jaen was a major city for Arabian Caravans, in its neighborhood you will find the church of Magdalena and the historic Santa Iglesia Cathedral. This city has its own share of history and 16th-century architecture. Amidst the white-washed buildings, you will find the oldest part of the city standing on the Santa Catalina Ridge.
Standing on the Arab fortress gives visitors the best view of the city and all its monuments. On this tour we will take you around the olive capital, to explore all that makes it a traveler’s favorite destination. We will explore the Santa Catalina castle and see the city across the valley of Guadalquivir. Prepare to be thrilled and over-educated on the city’s history by our tour guides. Make room in your bags for some olive oil because the locals never tire to give it to visitors.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Travelling gives rise to queries, concerns, and doubts; so, we make sure that we’re always here to put your mind at ease
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs to pass the night, and the best restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
Of course, this experience will only be complete if you join us at night for our pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.
There are no reviews yet.