Explore La Orotava through a Different Lens
La Orotava is one of the small towns in Spain’s canaries, so you should know that it would have a lot of historical and cultural significance today. The town has successfully blended its old and its new, as historical buildings dot La orotava’s landmark, lovers of ancient art, history and beauty would be thrilled! There’s also something for nature lovers in this beautiful town.
Our Free La Orotava Original Walking tour is a journey through the plethora of old and new wonders that make this town what it is today. The streets offer the most calming walks as you’re greeted with trinkets of history, this town doesn’t lack interesting destinations we can feast our eyes on. Our walking tour is an invitation to discover all of the beautiful wonders this town has hidden behind its walls.
Why Choose Us
- Diverse Destinations: With expertise in local culture and modern art, our diverse destinations bring you an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company
- Perfect Prices: Our prices are perfectly tailored for an idyllic, interesting, and immersive discovery of the city through a different lens
- Terrific Tour Guide: Each tour guide brings something unique to the table – one of which is being terrific!
- Scenic Sights: When traveling, scenic sights are a must that even we cannot compromise.
- Fast Booking: Create your own booking in less than 5 minutes through our user-friendly websites and guides
- Instant Support: Feel free to come to us with any questions and doubts you may have so, we’ll put your mind at ease.
- Travelers and art lovers
TIP: If you want to know where to find live music, the best clubs, and the finest restaurants to eat in – we’ll make sure you get all the inside info!
If you want the full experience, then join us at night for our Free La Orotava pub crawl to be part of the bouncing nightlife!
N.B.: The tour may take one of the several routes through the city depending on the guide, the needs of the group, and the weather on the day.